Q: How can I contact you to get more information?
- You can reach us using the E-mail email@example.com
or join our official telegram channel
and group https://t.me/yorso
The alternative way is to call us using the phone numbers in the footer of the system or write using the chat in the right bottom corner
Q: Where do all these species in your catalog come from?
- Real fish and seafood wholesale suppliers
have already joined YORSO and put their offers online.
All buyers get direct access to the root source of these offers and sellers to buyers.
, place your offers, order existing products or send us request for what you are looking for: we are eager to help you grow your business
and increase its efficiency
Q: How much should I pay to join YORSO?
- Everyone one can use our service absolutely free: explore online sales channel, get new leads and close more deals.
We work as a SaaS service and charge only small subscription fee for the functionality you need.
The pricing depends on company size and the set of modules among for fish and seafood supply chain management:
•Performance marketing tools: track your sales channels and their efficiency
•CRM for fish and seafood profiling: species, volumes, geography, production type
•Marketplace: do sales and lead prospecting 24x7 even when your managers sleep
•Order automation: reduce transaction costs and increase the throughput of commercial department
•Mobile app for both fresh and frozen products purchases: get rid of endless phone calls and whats app messages
•ERP integration to smooth the data synchronization
•Document exchange and tenders for logistics
•Blockchain auction system provides fair trade and transparent rules to all the participants
Q: Do you help with paper work, customs and logistics?
- One of our significant advantage is that we not only provide online service but also the offline.
We provide full complex support starting from product placement and search and ending up searching logistics, customs broker,
document exchange and insurance.
Thus, all our clients can choose which service package they need and which one fits their needs in the best way
Q: Who is responsible for product quality assurance or delivery delay?
- All claim cases are the part of the contract.
Each wholesale supplier on Yorso is being additionally checked for commercial history and product quality.
Each order is assigned with personal manager who will guide you through all the steps.
In case of impossibility to load the products or delays our team will immediately notify all the parts of the deal and
possible ways to find out the solution: search for alternative product or cancel the order.
In case if the supplier doesn't use our service they continue trading the same way as they did before but YORSO builds
trust and rating system to increase the credibility for future transactions
Q: Where are you located?
- The team is completely distributed today across Eastern and Western Europe, Russia. The management team is located in
Barcelona, Tallinn, Moscow and Innopolis. Though we are mobile and ready to meet almost any part of the world.
Q: How long do you do this business?
- Our employees work on this market for almost 12 years. Yorso project started as an idea in 2013 and was incorporated and launched
in 2016 with the group of talented Software engineers and experts from the fish and seafood industry
Q: How do you differ from traders, importers and other competitors?
- We are a Software platform rather than a trader: we don't touch money transaction, don't do physical storage and distribution.
We open the market opportunities for the old-school and conservative fish and seafood wholesale business.
Q: What is your primary goal?
- We aim to make the international trading transparent and significantly reduce the complexity of import and export operations.
YORSO must become the fully managed supply chain solution to provide the turnkey automation during full sales cycle. We
care a lot about food safety, fish sustainability and pricing efficiency.